anyone watch the clio 200 cup race on Channel 3?

The one at Silverstone? If it is, i LOVE the Blue car of Tordoff and the Green car of Smith.

Makes me want to buy one so bad. :worried:

Ah, just caught the end of the Porsche race, its at Snetterton.

Last edited:
yeah been watching the past few races this year its always entertaining. i have to agree the 200 is looking better and better every time i see one, it really makes me want to get out for a track day!

they look good on tv but i just cant seem to like
them when you get close up.
if they did something with the exhaust it would
look a bit better

The one at Silverstone? If it is, i LOVE the Blue car of Tordoff and the Green car of Smith.

Makes me want to buy one so bad. :worried:

Ah, just caught the end of the Porsche race, its at Snetterton.

yeah they were the 2 best ones on the track..

I dunno I just think the front looks f*cked man it looks horrid but then u look again and it doesnt look so bad, I like the rear diffuser and exhaust you know!

Got a few pics of them during the BTTC at silverstone on Sunday, Tordoffs car is awesome. I'm really not a fan of the front end, but it doesn't look TOO bad here:

3875991628_c11d0d376a_o.jpg

His car is what makes me want to get a RS200. lol.

I'd have it the exactly the same as his, without the graphics obviously. :tongueout:

I'm in the middle don't know why they brung one out another stupid Renault face lift but sometimes I like it and look gain and don't so :s

Im hearing the Clio RS 2011 is turbo'd??? and it looks a shed load better then the 200 model. The 200 is of those models I cant get to grips with even when I try to.