anyone tried Michelin Pilot Supersports?

These are great on high performance cars, anyone tried them?

I want something that is grippy but is good in the wet and can handle standing water situations.

Cheers

Lee

I want these but been struggling for weeks to get our size, u no where to get em from? Won't go wrong with these!

I'd just go a semi slick for the money. Bridgestone RE070A/Yokohama AD08/Federal RSR or something that can handle wet weather

I'm on re070s. Very very grippy in the dry, good in the wet and is fine with standing water.

More tram lining (esp in the wet) because they're only available in 225/45.

I had the Fed RSR's and I found after 5 laps at Brands they went off.

Will check out the RE070s.

Im sure there is a change in the law coming and R888 and similar will not be allowed on the road?

Mike just tried finding the Supersports in the right size and its a no go I think

Yeah the US do but the only one I can find is 205 45, shame really as I'd love them.

I'm on re070s. Very very grippy in the dry, good in the wet and is fine with standing water.

More tram lining (esp in the wet) because they're only available in 225/45.

I'm on these too and agree with the above. Probably going to change for the winter though. I see some RE050A's on the horizon for the next few months.

The Yokohama AD08 do exactly what your looking for. I've had the RSR's on my Megane and when they've had a bit of life/tread took out them they're really poor in the wet IMO. They also seem to have softer side walls.

I'm going for the Michelins next though, got to try them all :wink:

I'm on these too and agree with the above. Probably going to change for the winter though. I see some RE050A's on the horizon for the next few months.

I ran some of those through last winter, no probs at all.

I have the supersports on my M3,fantastic tyre in the dry and not too bad in the wet either.

I have the supersports on my M3,fantastic tyre in the dry and not too bad in the wet either.
why not use conti m3s? i cant find anyplace that stocks the supersports, you can get the conti sp3 w87 again contact conti they have them in the uk again:smile:

why not use conti m3s? i cant find anyplace that stocks the supersports, you can get the conti sp3 w87 again contact conti they have them in the uk again:smile:

The Conti M3 are an old design these days.. I don't think they're a patch on the Supersports.Try Camskill,or Lovetyres or the Michelin tyre widget.

I mate had these on his Astra VXR and it handled like a train on tracks, but still nothing compared to the clio :wink: