anyone kno size of front and rear speakers?

Bought a 197 and sound quality sounds poor,,
while cleaning i notice that no sound was comin from back (bloody heck no speakers lol wtf)
so thought i might put front ones in back and buy some good quailty ones for front.
get get FLY speakers for like 25 30quid

churchies my cup was the exact same i thought someone must have nicked them when it was at the garage or sumfin bloody strange that it

If you think of getting new speakers in the frond, take in mind a very low mounting depth.

There are practically OEM speakers from Pioneer specially designed for Renault Clio III.

The front speakers are components (Separate tweeter and mid) and the rear speakers are coaxials (Combined tweeter and mid) so you can't put your front ones in the rear.

But, as twig said they're 13cm front and rear. I think on the front at least they're custom fit as they only have 2 mounting tabs. If you want to use aftermarket speakers you'll either need to trim the plastic in the doors or trim the tabs from your new speakers.

From my experience with a FF (Had MP3 upgrade headunit - think this might include speaker upgrade?) the standard speakers are actually alright, stick an uprated headunit on there and you'll probably make do with the standards.