Anyone in Leeds or nearby with no silencer?

As above really.

Wondering if anyone in the Leeds area has had their centre silencer removed and would like to take me for a quick drive.

Want to see what this flatspot is all about :smile: . Beer token up for grabs.

I think Hendersons close by...

/edit scrap that he lives in Redcar... milllleesss away :smile:

someone may have it on the RR day? if so you could go there as people will come from further afield.

I'm from Bradford buddy, but work in Leeds city centre. I park the old'motor nearby, and I also have a Ktec Cat Back. This may entice you to skip the silencer and buy a Cat Back?

I'm near sheffield, I have a Ktec catback with decat if I'm any help to you mate

Josh. If you guys end up meeting up, I would appreciate it I could come along and listen to your system with a decat. I am on persuing the idea of having a decat on mine.

Cheers

Josh. If you guys end up meeting up, I would appreciate it I could come along and listen to your system with a decat. I am on persuing the idea of having a decat on mine.

Cheers

Ill meet up with you fella it's not a problem just drop me a pm

Any body else feel like there clio's lost power with it removed ?
Iv just had my silencer welded back on , the car didnt react well to it at all :blink: Sooooo loud when cold too

Any body else feel like there clio's lost power with it removed ?
Iv just had my silencer welded back on , the car didnt react well to it at all :blink: Sooooo loud when cold too

Mines loud when cold but when it's warmed up its fairly normal really, I don't feel any loss of power at all.

I live in Harrogate man and have my silencer removed. Il be at the rolling road day next Saturday so you can hear her then man!

Awesome, what time does it start?

We are there from 9 mate, Henderson is coming with his and so is Harry_197 if ya look in Yorkshire section on here there is a list of everyone's times that they are on rollers :smiley:

We are there from 9 mate, Henderson is coming with his and so is Harry_197 if ya look in Yorkshire section on here there is a list of everyone's times that they are on rollers :smiley:

Cheers mate. Will have to see if I can make it. Got a doctors appointment in the morning though!