Anyone had a 197 & 200

Sorry in advance if this has been covered previously

I have the 197 and have been offered a 11 plate RS200 from a mate of a mate long story but despite it been my least fave colour in that its 'WHITE'

I wondered if anyone has made the switch on the basic models and if you noticed any massive differences or even smaller ones which you were happy or not with? Basically were you happy with the change or would you if you could have stayed which all in all is basically the same Car takinging away the cosmetic changes and power for reduction in some controls etc.

Thanks in advance guys

My mate did it the other way, other than a few cosmetics he's more than happy, little bit off low down but there's not to much difference. Depends how eager u are for the best version. If u get a map on a cheaper 197 with a cup pack u won't be far off having the same car. Best advice I can give u tho is to rest drive them both and make your own mind up mate :smile:

Thanks mate i Love the 197 and thought the 172 was the Dogs till i got the 197, so just wondered now i have this oppertunity will the 200 be worth a punt have to admit i do like the look but looks don't make the car drive any better do they?? lol

Trying to sort out a test today before i head off to the footy tonight but thanks for the responce mate appreciate it.

~H~

Sorry in advance if this has been covered previously

I have the 197 and have been offered a 11 plate RS200 from a mate of a mate long story but despite it been my least fave colour in that its 'WHITE'

I wondered if anyone has made the switch on the basic models and if you noticed any massive differences or even smaller ones which you were happy or not with? Basically were you happy with the change or would you if you could have stayed which all in all is basically the same Car takinging away the cosmetic changes and power for reduction in some controls etc.

Thanks in advance guys

I did a review when I went from 197 to 200. Have a read http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16632

Andy, is it the 200 a cup?

i know your 197 is sport without the cup chassis.