Anyone fitted 8" wide rims?

Hey Boxster, great looking car mate. Those wheels really look the business.
You mentioned the weight of the new wheels, but do you know the weight on the raider (standard) wheels?

What Spoiler do you have on? - It seems to have changed colour since the last photos you posted in this thread too?

Cheers.

Hey Boxster, great looking car mate. Those wheels really look the business.
You mentioned the weight of the new wheels, but do you know the weight on the raider (standard) wheels?

What Spoiler do you have on? - It seems to have changed colour since the last photos you posted in this thread too?

Cheers.

Cheers kosluk. As Ryan said, the standard raider wheel is approximately 10kg, and whilst shaving 3kg off a wheel doesn’t sound much, yet the difference is felt directly with the car’s performance and handling.

The spoiler is the standard GT spoiler, but it went through some makeover last week with a matt black finish to complement the various black parts on the car including the side skirts. I also did the front bumper inner part with the same gloss finish as the outer black finish. Probably not many here will like these settle changes, but I’m quite delighted with the end results.

Took the plunge and went for 8x17" Ultraleggera's in et55 offest. Fitted today and I'm chuffed to bits! Thanks to all of you for the good advice. Much appreciated :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMGP0963b+w2.jpg
    IMGP0963b+w2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMGP0959.jpg
    IMGP0959.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMGP0962.jpg
    IMGP0962.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 47
Are the ultras ultra expensive? I've only seen prices that make them more expensive than buying a set of the official speedlines .....