Anybody have r.s center caps on their car?

As the above I took a trip to Renault y'day to price and book my service and seen a twingo r.s in the showroom it didnt do anything for me but the center caps would look amazing on my wheels Renault wanted about £115 for the 4 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361613347.187981.jpg

There's a few on here have them (not me as I don't like them). I think they got them off eBay for a good bit less or from Karl again for less than that.

I really like the look of them foxspeed.

I found a set on eBay from Spain that had ended but I contacted the seller and he had a set for me £47 happy with that like. I currently have these ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361635559.662423.jpg

Flog em mate they are satin ones and the same price as the RS ones.

What so they'd do £100 plus of Renault? I've never seen them before the lad I bought it off said he had them sprayed up like.

No, he has sprayed his silver ones then but genuine satin black ones are around £125 for the 4 yes.

Still worth flogging if its been done correctly though.

Yeh I just bought some sat night off him from Spain yeh? He never had any listed but fair doos he listed them and I bought them.they take long to come??
Prob list myn when I receive these then.

The RE070's are a road/track semi slick similar to the Yoki AD08's. I do a lot of hillclimbs & the odd sprint & wanted a tyre i could drive to & from events without the need for a 2nd set of wheels. They have proven excellent for this & due to the stiff sidewall have the added benefit of being able to run a 225 width with no drawbacks.
They were standard fitment on previous model Subaru STI's & have now been discontinued unfortunately.

I just fitted a set of RE070s to my Clio yesterday. You can still get them for around £92 per tyre.

That's a Shame are they replacing it with a newer one maybe.
I remember potenza's coming standard on type r's to.
I've just ordered some Pirelli p-zeros for my Clio £418 for 4 I hope they're good all the reviews seem good dont think I was happy with the conti's.