Any independents in Bedfordshire ??

Looking for an independent to read the diagnostics on the wifes car and hopefully work out what the problem is.

We've be getting the spanner and ESP lights, with the car going into misfire/crawl mode every now and then.

Have changed fuel to super, coil packs etc. but all to no avail and still have the problem.

I'm really loathed to take it to Renault direct as they'll charge a fortune and probably wont tell me what the problem is.

Any suggestions/help appreciated. Unhappy wife does not make for a easy life :argue:

Thanks

Dean.

Last edited:
Looking for an independent to read the diagnostics on the wifes car and hopefully work out what the problem is.

We've be getting the spanner and ESP lights, with the car going into misfire/crawl mode every now and then.

Have changed fuel to super, coil packs and front lambda sensor but all to no avail and still have the problem.

I'm really loathed to take it to Renault direct as they'll charge a fortune and probably wont tell me what the problem is.

Any suggestions/help appreciated. Unhappy wife does not make for a easy life :argue:

Thanks

Dean.

Steering position sensor could be the culprit there for the ESP fault, it should flash up and go off buy if staying on have it looked at, and won't always show up on diagnostic scans