Any doctors about

I wish, got docked half days pay for striking.

Lad I train with in gym is a PO, he was saying the "personal protest" was a waste of time, the government have already made their mind up. This country gets worse, criminals get treated better and have more rights than us normal folks.

My thoughts exactly, but strike or protest nobody likes to cross a picket line, I don't mind working till I'm 68 if it was a normal job, but would you like to fight with 21+ year olds when you are 68.

My thoughts exactly, but strike or protest nobody likes to cross a picket line, I don't mind working till I'm 68 if it was a normal job, but would you like to fight with 21+ year olds when you are 68.

Lol that's what the 4ft shield and ur number 2 and 3 is for lol u kno what I'm saying :chair:

Yes myself, wife says I can't leave her no matter what, she doesn't want kids being brought up by anyone else, no chance of an affair though, Father in law is very big in scrap business, I don't fancy being crushed.

Can totally see where your coming from there. Too many inmates want to try and make a name for themselves and get a rep, with nothing to lose and no future they don't care who they hurt. Hats off to you lads for doing a sterling job, its a job I couldn't do.

If so WHY HAVE I GOT TOOTH ACHE when I'm on 4000mg of pain killers a day stupid bloody pain.Oh pulled a filling today and can't get it done till Monday
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I allways find onions are good for toothache, i found that online one bank holiday weekend when i was working, i got through a big jar of them that weekend.

I allways find onions are good for toothache, i found that online one bank holiday weekend when i was working, i got through a big jar of them that weekend.

Wouldn't have liked to be in your bathroom the next day:lol::lol::lol: