any body done drive+camp in france

I've done the large mobile home French driving holidays (Canvas, Keycamp, etc). In fact I'm heading off to one after the ring trip. They also do large tents and treehouses (I can imagine kids loving a treehouse holiday!!)

I'm doing it in a couple of months. Stopping off in a B&B in north france for a couple of nights before continuing on to the west coast. I'll let you know when i get back! :tongueout:

We did a drive + static caravan last year to Bay of Biscay on the west coast of France, going back this year in July.

Very good, and would recommend it :smile:

We did a drive + static caravan last year to Bay of Biscay on the west coast of France, going back this year in July.

Very good, and would recommend it :smile:
Is it all motorway driving or bit of both
reason being the wife will have to drive
good help us LOL

French Motorways are brilliant :smile:

Agreed.

Michelin have a site that can help you figure out the toll cost in advance. West coast and the Vendee will have little in the way if tolls, unless you head down Bordeaux way. East of France is the most expensive (or felt like it last year!). Down the middle is okay and free for the Milau section (apart from the bridge toll).

And on every other car I've had I could swear my mpg has increased by 2-4 thanks to a far better road surface.