anti theft nuts - clio 197 size

as in the topic, if anybody knows what size are the 197 bolts ? I need to order some mcgards for me alloys, last set was destroyed by the dealers workshop... are 19's available? I had a set before with a 17mm size, and that made me carry extra tools and wieght what I would like to avoid this time...

M14x1.5 19mm.

I wouldn't get McGuards either, I've ruined 3 sets in the past, they're toss.

I prefer ones like these - but if they want your wheels, they'll have them, no lockers are impossible to remove if they come with the right tools.

locking-wheel-nuts-bolts-159-p.jpg

M14x1.5 19mm.

I wouldn't get McGuards either, I've ruined 3 sets in the past, they're toss.

I prefer ones like these - but if they want your wheels, they'll have them, no lockers are impossible to remove if they come with the right tools.

locking-wheel-nuts-bolts-159-p.jpg

Which ones are those?

Just a random pic off the 'net to show the type I mean.

Anything like a McGuard tends to either chew up the key or snap the outer ring off the bolt in my experience. Oh, and they take 1 minute to remove too, which doesn't exactly instil confidence.

They're just an inconvenience at best, so I wouldn't worry too much about Thatcham ratings, it's getting it off when you need to most that counts.

when the dealers damaged my "key" I had to take it to a garage to weld a piece of metal on them and then they could take the bolts out, I think I'll stick to mcgards but then decided I will unscrew and mount them myself using a torque wrench whenever I have anything done with the wheels to prevent some idiots ruining them, thanks for your help all !

^___ +1 I broke my locking nut key. I gave my car and my dads 'friend' £25 he came back 5 minutes later all 4 removed with my non-locking nuts in place. Locking nuts in my case tidy with no marks on the locking nuts. I think they are £35 from the stealers.

Oh and if you get replacements they don't come with two keys any more just the single key.