Another post....

This one about the headlights.

Can you use the philips HID xenons d2s on the 197? or do you need to buy the upgrade kit.

The philips blue vision are for the main beam but im sure i read someone on here say you can use them for the dipped beam everynight use??

again thanks for any replies

Im not a thick Bast@*d, i just would like a few other peoples comments, to match with mine.

Ill, sort it out myself, watch out for pics! :smile:

it depends if uv got projector or not. Projectors need h1 hid conversion kit, non projector u need h7 hid kit. Ds2 are the bulbs 4 the factory fitted zenons. The philip blue vision bulbs are just uprated bulbs 2 replace h1/h7 4 the hid look. Wat headlights u got. They got washers?

Nice one!

Havnt got a clio 197 yet, going to wait after xmas, just doing a bit of research before i do.

So you can put the d2s straight in for a upgrade main beam, but you need the converter for the H1/H7 dipped beam.

i checked out convert2xenon's website, had a few kits on there.

If its more efficient why dont they just do these lights as standard...:swear:

ds2 are the factory fitted zenon dipped beam bulbs. H1 are factory fitted halogen dipped beam bulbs 4 projector headlights, h7 are factory fitted halogen dipped beam bulbs 4 non projector headlighs. All the headlights above av h7 bulbs 4 full beam.