Another 1 enters the club...!

Evening all.

Just wanted to drop you all a quick update related to my kangaroo issue.
I zip tied the maf today and it worked a treat!
Also just put shell v power in full tank. Seems very different, as in good!
Valuable section for newbies, you helped me out alot. I love my 197 like it was my girlfriend......lol
Once again cheers.

Looks great Bob! Glad you've already sorted a few niggles :smile:

Evening all.

Just wanted to drop you all a quick update related to my kangaroo issue.
I zip tied the maf today and it worked a treat!
Also just put shell v power in full tank. Seems very different, as in good!
Valuable section for newbies, you helped me out alot. I love my 197 like it was my girlfriend......lol
Once again cheers.
glad it helped man.. :thumb:

I'm also a new un with ultra red had mine since Feb must be something of a red thing as I've 197,weve had two scenics and a megane in red also my ducati all in all quite surprised at the clio coming from a mk1 frs with around 380hp it still make me grin not as much as the duc tho ☺️

Reactions: Big Ben
I'm also a new un with ultra red had mine since Feb must be something of a red thing as I've 197,weve had two scenics and a megane in red also my ducati all in all quite surprised at the clio coming from a mk1 frs with around 380hp it still make me grin not as much as the duc tho ☺️
Welcome to the forum. We're going to need some pics of the Ducati though!

This was 3 days after 642 notes spent on belts, rockers, shims etc fitted new sprockets week previous and 2 days before I binned it, gutted isn't the word

Very sorry to hear that mate, wishing you a quick recovery. Fingers crossed you'll be up and running soon with the bike. In the meantime enjoy the Clio, they're a bunch of fun!
Thanks man, 6 wks next Saturday so I'm nearly healed apart from shoulder aches etc, yes the clios ace really impressed, proofs in the pudding once out on track when I'm injury free

Hi Darren moss. I lost a good friend through track days on a bike. Respect your vision. My mate lived life 100 on that bike zzr1400 with the override. Lost a good friend there. You already know the risks. Respect.

Hi Darren moss. I lost a good friend through track days on a bike. Respect your vision. My mate lived life 100 on that bike zzr1400 with the override. Lost a good friend there. You already know the risks. Respect.
Sorry to hear that mate, yes bikes can be fun and lethal so gotta respect them and not think can't happen to you. As for track gonna be clio now for bit as Mrs mossy bit iffy with bikes n tracks now.