Annoying squeeking when turning and noise wholst breaking

Hey folks lookin for a bit of help here.....

Over the past week ma cars been in at renault about 4 times twice in one day due to a horrendous squeek thats coming from the front end somewhere it only happens when i am turnjng at low speed or stationary (thinking eps but no lights on)a lso when im breaking it sounds like a mounting thats broke however a checked them all and thre fine any help would be greatfully appreciated as i have had no help from the dealership they tried to pass it off as part were drying up so the greased then much to my unliking and i am due to crack up its driving me nuts and as i have the cup version tyere service manager said it would cost an arm and a leg if it was serious

Cheers Derek

Have u tried gettin some wd40 or oil into the joints though some of the rubber boots may be fidly. A ball joint went like that on my old car bugd me for months. I did this on 1 at a time to find out which it was then replaced it. Always worth tryin if ur not sure

This is what mine is doing. It's so loud and embarrassing! It's having the nearside ball joint replaced on Monday. I hope it fixes it.