Annoying mat

A simple one really..... Well if you know the answer lol. Just got some new mats for the clio they fit perfect and the clips pop together spot on!!! However the clutch pedal keeps catching the end of the mat:@ how can I stop this lol:blush:hmy::hug:

A simple one really..... Well if you know the answer lol. Just got some new mats for the clio they fit perfect and the clips pop together spot on!!! However the clutch pedal keeps catching the end of the mat:@ how can I stop this lol:blush:hmy::hug:

So glad I'm not the only one this happens too..:rofl:

Everytime I get in the car I have to readjust it. Not even thought about doing a permanent fix

Would stitching or sticking a bit of Velcro onto it help. I've my foot rest held on with the stuff and it doesn't move an inch.

I thought that but it gets right under it ..... I'm glad it happens to other people lol..... Simple hinges like this really annoy me

sequential gearbox?.....:tongueout:

Mine don't catch :-0
I've tucked mine under the metal bit on the floor/seat which is attached to the std seats, might not have them on recaros? However if I don't do this then they do catch.

Mine are genuine, with genuine clips, but mine still catch. I just put a couple of bits of double sided carpet tape on em and it works a treat