Angel tunning re map

Spoke to angel tunning this morning cause think I'm getting a re map for my birthday well the dude I spoke to said that they will come out to my house and re map the car giving it an extra 25 bhp. Surely they will not get the full potential from a re map if they r coming to my house meaning that the car will not be placed on any form of dyno. Think I will pass on using angel tunning

Angel tuning are quite good in the alfa circles but they are, like for your car a generic map.

I bet if you asked them to install the map at a rolling road place, explaining you want a before and after read out to see their '25bhp' they'd be a little cagey.

Most alfa owners would just get them to install it and then just brag about the 25bhp extra. :lol:

See that's what put me off instantly as I want the before and after because I kno that the cup is not at 197 bhp at the moment as none of them r

i'd give them a wide berth mate,they obviously know nothing about the car,you'll do well to get 10bhp from a panel filter,exhaust and remap,so from just a map you'd get about 8bhp,god knows where they get 25 from,haha

Last edited:
i'd give them a wide berth mate,they obviously know nothing about the car,you'll do well to get 10bhp from a panel filter,exhaust and remap,so from just a map you'd get about 8bhp,god knows where they get 25 from,haha

They much think it has a turbo bolted on :lol:

If going for a rempa, you've gotta go to RSTuning in leads. Best RS mapper in ze world (So I'm told).

Travelling to Leeds for RSTuning is definately gonna be worth it. You could get some company up here to do it and end up with a ruined car.

Similar Thread Suggestions