angel eyes???

has anybody had these for the 197??dont have the xenons so thought might get angel eyes?anyone had them or know someone who has?and what they like,thanks in advance

They tend to be a bit cheap. Just my opinion To be honest you would be better getting projector headlights if the xenons are a tad expensive

I dont like them angel eyes, chav looking, I have seen the projector lights by some company that has more black into it, they look exactly the same as standard projectors only there is less "mirror" and more black gloss inside, looks good, but angel eyes are a NO NO for me....

I dont like them angel eyes, chav looking, I have seen the projector lights by some company that has more black into it, they look exactly the same as standard projectors only there is less "mirror" and more black gloss inside, looks good, but angel eyes are a NO NO for me....

got a link for them?

Lol yeah the price is each. I know the angel eye ones are that price for the pair.

At the end of the day mate its up to you. They aren't my cup of tea but hey, if we were all the same it would be a boring world!

Lol yeah the price is each. I know the angel eye ones are that price for the pair.

At the end of the day mate its up to you. They aren't my cup of tea but hey, if we were all the same it would be a boring world!

thats what i was thinking ,just fancied a change.never had them before,and knowone seems to have them so why not be different?

The only angel eye ones I can find after a quick search on ebay are £335!

TBH if you don't like the angel eye bits you probably won't have to wire them up. I would just be careful with the cheap ones being legal. Renault etc are more expensive and it is usually for a reason. :huh:

TBH if you don't like the angel eye bits you probably won't have to wire them up. I would just be careful with the cheap ones being legal. Renault etc are more expensive and it is usually for a reason. :huh:

If you want side lights then you do have to wire them up as the rings act as side lights. The only bulbs that are in them are main beam, full beam and signal lights. The rings are the side lights

I had these on my 206 back in the day, usual made in China stuff. The only reason why I say they are a bit cheap. They fitted but they weren't as flush as the standard lights. But for the cash you cant expect the earth...