An interesting read...

Good discussion over there for a change. Not had the "It's French, enough said" troop ruin it yet.

I like the nre but it's too expensive and the Coras just don't look as special as the clio imo. They look like a bogo corsa with some slashes in the bodywork. It needs a wider track etc.
I cant believe people try and defend a vauxhalls interior too, the Clio is bare bones true but I've seen inside a corsa and it's nothing to shout about.

I wouldnt swap, even though it might fit in the garage easier :tongueout:

I never knew you were on cduk Martin! Yeah the Corsa guys don't seem to like french i've never been closed minded and ignorant, some seem to think that what they own is the best and nothing can beat that...

Looks like the guy that was gonna trade his 'Burg in for a 197 won't be doing that. He's the one that says they are as fast as a 1.2 lol.

The 'ring VXR just wants to be a Clio 200.

Brembos
202BHP
Diffuser
Twin exhaust
Recaros

The VauxhallSport Corsa 202...

Beautiful car though, IMO.

Still the odd deluded ones on there though . . .

Not sure if i specified, im talking about the RS 200. Looks better than all the older ones Imo

:rofl:

FF do have Brembos Martin tut tut... :smile:
:worried: I'm still learning mike :worried: hahaha
I never knew you were on cduk Martin! Yeah the Corsa guys don't seem to like french i've never been closed minded and ignorant, some seem to think that what they own is the best and nothing can beat that...
yeah man, been on there for years :smile:

No I've found that, but ALOT of people off there have gone to RS Clios tbf!

How can someone STILL compare the under engineered corsa with the clio? Jeez those guys simply don't have a clue, sad.

How can someone STILL compare the under engineered corsa with the clio? Jeez those guys simply don't have a clue, sad.

Well the standard VXR is a 2006 developed car. The 200 is a 2009 developed car. 3 years is a lot in terms of car development.