Amp fitting

Hello guys

I'm going to fit an amp this weekend, just want to know where is best to put the negative feed? I have been told drill a hole in the sill? Just wondering if I can put it anywhere without drilling a hole?

Cheers

Simon

The only down side is I'm fitting it under my drivers seat so that wouldn't work. I was just going to drill a hole in the sill and and bolt it in.

i got mine under my seat. i just used self tapping screws screwed it on and put a bit is sealant around it

Has it going anything going off it? Due to I don't want if the amp blows and takes everything else with it.

I know that, but that's the place that someone had suggested to me, and I didn't want to start drilling holes if I didn't need to etc.

Remove the centre console between the seat there a few bolts around there that hold the handbrake mechism in place, electrics dont work like that if something blows it wont damage anything

Had a quick look in the pitch black, think I'm going to earth it where one of the 2 rear screws is on the back of the handbrake tunnel which should be fine?

Sweet! Thanks guys! I haven't done an amp since I fitted one on my Saxo over 7 years ago and that was nice and easy haha!

Hello guys fitted it all then find out it's not working so I have now taken it all back out and when I turned the ignition on the esp light has come on which wasn't on before we fitted them amp so we ripped it all out again but the original stereo in and for the same light to be on. I have now found a grey plug which seems to be on its own I wonder if this is the case and if anyone has had this issue and could tell me where it should go? Taken out the heater matrix etc tomorrow going to take the glove box out as well. Cheers!

Disconnecting the battery will bring the esp light on, drive it and it will reset