Am I being incredibly special...

My passengers seat does not want to return to it's previous position when I have let someone in the rear using the latch on the shoulder of the seat.

I have tried several different ways of returning it to the functional position but it always wants to slide all the way back which then crushes the legs of the person you just let in. It will stay in place once I slide it forward.

The vehicle is just over two months old so it's more than likely I am just doing it wrong but I'm at a loss...

Any help appreciated!

Not had anybody in the back of the 200 yet, but on my old MK2 you had to slide all the way back, until it hit the end of the rail, before it'd come forwards again to lock... You'd have to bring it forwards using the lever underneath the seat first, then the one on the shoulder to stop from squashing your passengers legs!

Nop, mine remembers the position fine on both seats. I pull the handle, slide the seat as far forward as it will go then back and its back in the position where it was before.

Oh and you have not said what seats you have, this is on the standard seats and not the Recaros.

Oh and you have not said what seats you have, this is on the standard seats and not the Recaros.

Standard seats... I shall have to have another play and see what is going on with the mechanism. Thanks for your help!