Alloy seal

Just wondered what stuff people use to seal there alloys with my alloys are gloss black and diamond cut if that makes a difference

G/techniq C5, probably the best you can buy but its not cheap. Failing that Finish Kare 1000p works nearly as well but doesn't last as long per application. Don't buy Poorboys Wheel seal, its rubbish.

G/techniq C5, probably the best you can buy but its not cheap/QUOTE]

Heard only good things about C5, mines getting a full detail next month by a pro and this stuff is what's going on my rims. I will get some pics up when it's all done

Yep C5 all the way, hadn't tried it until fairly recently, but the results have been great, I've done 8 alloys so far, including a satin black set, brilliant stuff.

ceramic coating.
russ @reflectology has put a ceramic coating on my wheels that are diamond cut and polished faced.
last for much longer than any wax. used with his ph neutral wheel cleaner will last months and months.

We stock Dodo Juice Supernatural Wheel Sealant, which is an extremely durable nano-ceramic coating, specially formulated for protecting wheels.

We also stock Dodo Juice Supernatural Hybrid, which is a paint sealant that doubles up as an excellent wheel sealant. It's a cross between a sealant and a wax, so as well as being durable, it's very easy to apply.

Go ceramic its worth it.
be aware that aggressive cleaners will strip anything so get a gentle cleaner too.