Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

I'm still undecided if I like speedlines or not though, instead of you getting racer ones why don't you just get spacers noddie? Or is it the streched look you are after? I don't think 888s would be good day to day for me either, what you want for the speedlines? 400?

I'm still undecided if I like speedlines or not though, instead of you getting racer ones why don't you just get spacers noddie? Or is it the streched look you are after? I don't think 888s would be good day to day for me either, what you want for the speedlines? 400?

Yeah, £400.

Yeah, I thought so. :thumb1:

Well, if you ever come in Slovenia (it's a beautiful country tbh :biggrin: ) , than you can take the speedlines with you and i buy them. :-p

Just had a jump through your thread Martin.

Its looking very nice since I last had a flick through, really tidy, has a good stance about it now. I look forward to these new mods you are talking about. :jase2:

Had the green one up at Knockhill today. What can I say? Its a totally different beast to how it was last time it was on track.

The brakes are fudging fantastic which meant I could go further before having to use 'em. No fade at all, all day! Theres a wee bit in one of my vids coming up against a standard 197 and if I was in his seat I would have been thinking: "Does this muppet realise he has to slow down for this hairpin?" lol.

Handling? Even better. Not once did she fail to go where I pointed her (Except once into the first corner just coz I forgot to brake hard lol). Also the first time I've had her on track without the use of Toyo R888s and can safely say they weren't missed.

Spoke to a few guys that were there taking pics to hopefully I'll have some pics to share soon enough. I do have some videos (Only 2) but will edit them and upload them to Youtube for anyone interested.

What tyres are you using at the moment instead of the r888's?

You are making my decision in choosing coilovers difficult :worried: haha

Similar Thread Suggestions