Albi Goodness!!!

bboy197

Paid Member
Have not posted in a while so thought I'd share a few pic's.

P1000959.jpg

P1000984.jpg

P1000967.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

P1000818.jpg

Will have to give the car a clean soon and get some pic's with the oz ultras on! They are just so hard to keep clean!:worried:

Comments welcome.:smile:

That looks awesome. Lowered quite a lot?

Get some pics of the Ultras. Cant being a 197/200 lowered on Ultras.

Very nice, looks lowered and possibly with spacers or 8j cup alloys?

Thanks.
Yeah H&R coils,H&R 25mm spacers with 7.5j speedlines! Stance looked amazing, but being that low had issues. :worried:Looks perfect now with the 8j ultras on and no problems at all! I'll try get some up to date pics soon!

Thanks.
Yeah H&R coils,H&R 25mm spacers with 7.5j speedlines! Stance looked amazing, but being that low had issues. :worried:Looks perfect now with the 8j ultras on and no problems at all! I'll try get some up to date pics soon!
did you find the 25mm spacers negatively affected the handling? Would like to go wide, but keep on reading that people have them on for a bit then sell them because it ruins the handling.

Personally I found that they improved the handling, but many people have different opinion's! I suppose the only way to find out is try for yourself! I removed my spacers because I wanted to stay as low as it is now and still be fully drivable, but I do miss them for the looks side of things!:worried:

looks lovely, though not making my decision any easier choosing which wheel colour choice i want on my albi!!! black looks good in those shots.