havent had much done only things done at mo:

rear clio badge removed

centre section removed

things to do in order"ish":

major service inc gear box oil change , brake fluid change, coolant etc

wheel refurb (going black) will re do calipers at same time

recaros re trimmed

detailed from a pro to get rid of minor scratches

then into solid brake lines, enclosed induction, enlarged tb, decat, suspension set up, maybe cams etc... see how things go tbh!

anyway here it is comments welcome :smile:

pic6md.jpg

pic5g.jpg

pic4gg.jpg

pic3jp.jpg

pic2xa.jpg

pic1uh.jpg

ps sorry about quality of pics they were took on iphone :tongueout:

Okay so just thought I'd update a little just arrived is some led number plate lights so nice and white feel they kinda clean the car up, and also just ordered an aftermarket spoiler that's similar ish to the ktec one wanted something suttle instead of in your face so hopefully that will be here next week! New spark plugs and gearbox oil are here too which needs doing too so probs be next weekend now... Then next month major service(without changing sparks obv) and hopefully some kw v1's to be ordered :tongueout: or recaros re done.. Finally getting things sorted! Also just waiting on new butterfly plates to arrive for throttle body too! :tongueout:

Alfvidisane pet or how ever you spell it? Yeah lmao shame they got Geordies to do the work on the program though (n) lmaoo

Just thought I'd give a little update .. Went to change spark plugs at weekend and the guy who owned my car before me must have had some chew with one of the bolts holding one of the coils in, I've unbolted it and the threads from the hole have came with it, so I thought well while I'm guna be waiting for the helicoils to come I might as well sort this switch out on top of gear box so I've got reverse lights back :tongueout: and I thought I'd get rid of that resonator box from the intake! So that's gone now also but while I was working on it my new plates came for my throttle body.. Got it enlarged to 64mm this week too so this is waiting to be put on now :tongueout: helicoils should be here tomorrow so hopefully see some difference! Also took diffuser off and that's now gloss black too and led num lights are in too busyish week tbh! I'll get pics up when I can

Still need to get pics up :worried: spoiler should be on with in week and kw v1's have now been ordered too :tongueout: also having slight problems with throttle body but I'll sort that when I can :tongueout: