Albi Blue 197 value?

hi guys ,

unfortunately it's looking like I need to throw more cash into my racing which means running a sheddy diesel.

whats a 2007 albi Blue 197 worth?

56k on the clock FSH
just had a full service including gearbox oil
new brembo rear pads with new discs and bearings.
new DS2500 front pads
4 week old Federal 595 RSR tyres
new H&R lowering springs
new Miltek Catback exhaust.

not a single fault on the car. Asides the rubber trim under the door stop is working loose, apparently a common problem.

Just need some advice as I haven't a clue!

thanks
joe

I'm no market expert by any means but I would assume £4800-£5300?

Again, merely to get the thread goin.

Unfortunatley the uprated bits don't really transfer into re-sell value unless your lucky (IMO)

Have a look on Autotrader to what similar cars are going for in your area? For comparison I paid £4800 for my 197 last year with a similar sort of mileage on the clock. Extras from the factory on mine are climate control and the cabasse 6 disc in dash changer. Also came with a milltek exhaust and a K&N panel filter but as said above that doesn't really add value. When was the cambelt service last done/when is it due? That's a big sale-able point, if it's been recently done and should help you get a better price. If it's due however expect to get knocked down as your talking £500 odd for the job lot on these aren't you.
I'd say you could probably expect £4000-£4500 going off a quick look on trader in my area (within 50miles) but it can vary from region to region. Have to remember it's a buyers market out there too, so what ever price you put it up for expect to get some questionable offers with folk trying their luck lol.