Albi Blue 197, Nimbus 197, Black 197

Been driving around a lot the last few days, so have a few sightings!

Spotted an Albi Blue 197 going the opposite way to me near Brandon/Lakenheath last night around 6ish.
Looked the same as my Albi but possibly the anthracite alloys. :smile:

Also saw a Nimbus 197 on the A14 near Cambridge yesterday lunch time and a black 197 with private number plate near Newmarket this morning.

Chances are it's no one on here, but thought I'd check anyway!

Lauren

My boyfriend is from there, but I'm from a village on the other side of Mildenhall :smile:

I never see any 197s round our way!

Lauren

I actually live in Red Lodge. Got an albi 197 too. No there's not too many around this way! Seen a nimbus 200 in Mildenhall recently.

I'm surprised I haven't seen you about to be honest! What have you done to yours? I've got an exhaust system, decat, lowered 20mm, intake and that's it.
Seeing as you're so close, you don't have any parts for sale do you? I'm on the hunt for some 40mm springs, spoiler and splitter :wink:

Lauren

Fraid not! I haven't actually done anything to mine! Have too many bills to pay lol. Where abouts to u live then? Must be quite close!

Simon

Hi Lauren,
I have an Albi 197 and spent the last 3/4 days in Elveden at Center Parcs - was it on the A11 that you saw the Albi?
I am up that way alot as I frequently visit Norwich but rarely see any 197/200's up that way!

Hi Lauren,
I have an Albi 197 and spent the last 3/4 days in Elveden at Center Parcs - was it on the A11 that you saw the Albi?
I am up that way alot as I frequently visit Norwich but rarely see any 197/200's up that way!

true, I always tend to see lots of 172/182's up that way!