Albi blue 197 m1 passing Leeds turn off

Was in my rb200, saw you prowling up behind, really mean looking in the rear view! Thought I' move the **** over so I could have a good look :smile: at your car, not ur bird haha

:wink:

Hi John, twas me! It was the bird who spotted you coming off the slip road and fancied having a look at your 200. Very nice looking car, love the colour!

ah nice one mate, yea she's due a good clean, been a little over two weeks and it's starting to show :/

gotta love the 197 front end tho, seeing it in the rearview it really does look like it means business.

love mine tho, it really is the highlight of my day sitting in the recaro's embrace, listening to the distinctive clio roar, digging in to the twisties and spreading that french flare - Kicking up in the rearview with the flared arches, then pulling away with either the edgy rear diffuser of the 197 or the ostentatious gloss black of the 200.

Got to be one of the greatest toys in existence, defo my fave.

197/200 owners, we'll all look back on these days as the happy days!

Likewise, mines been a little neglected as of late!

Doesn't help that my daily commute is a 90 mile round trip of motorway... Was previously nothing but B-Roads in Bronte country but being an IT contractor I've got to go where the jobs are.

I've been toying with the idea of swapping for a more motorway friendly car, but I figure I'll only get bored sitting in a rep mobile, so it looks like I'll keep hold and finally start making her my own, just bought the obligatory Team Heko wind deflectors!