Albi Blue 197 from Wolverhampton

Yeah man! I'm far more active on here, I find CS a tad overwhelming...

Yeh im not the biggest fan of cliosport.net, much prefer this site! Cliosport tends to harbour alot of keyboard warriors and low IQs the site has gone down hill in last couple of years imo!

Yeh im not the biggest fan of cliosport.net, much prefer this site! Cliosport tends to harbour alot of keyboard warriors and low IQs the site has gone down hill in last couple of years imo!
Yeah - in the latest posts section it seems like that only 10% of the content is regarding clios. :|

There's a lot of junk to sift through and if you ask a question because you can't find the answer you require, you get a roasting.

Very nice mate, wheels suit the car and the colour. Yes just like me debadge and removing stickers, besides makes it easier to clean haha. Keep it up.

Cheers man. I get less people trying to race me without the RS badge and stickers, which is nice.

What's Coven? A cheaper version off Coventry? :wink:

I like what you have done so far, it looks so much more purposeful than before.

Haha, cheers man.

Coven is a quaint little area with a canal. :tongueout:

Last edited:
Coven is a nice little village. Didn't it win best kept village last year of something? Lol! You don't park down by the Molineux in Wolverhampton do you Tom? I keep seeing an Albi parked up by the Uni at the side of the road, although it was filthy yesterday when I drove past!

Looks so good on the 18s mate.. What size tyres are you runnin....

IMG_2077.jpg

nice pics.

is that place star city??
Cheers mate, yes it is. :smile:

Where did you get those raised number plates from bud ?
dmb.uk.com - Top quality mate. Highly recommended. :smile:

Coven is a nice little village. Didn't it win best kept village last year of something? Lol! You don't park down by the Molineux in Wolverhampton do you Tom? I keep seeing an Albi parked up by the Uni at the side of the road, although it was filthy yesterday when I drove past!
Nah man, I work in Cannock and if I ever park in Wolves I use the Wulfren carpark. Plus, my car is rarely filthy. :tongueout: