Alarms

Hi Guys,

Just got a message from one of the neighbours from the apartment block I live in, apparently there was some random snooping around the car park early hours of the morning checking out peoples cars etc.

Now we've had trouble before (some little **** broke into my van) but thats always been on the street, and my cars always tucked away in the corner of the car park in my space (well lit, and right next to the door :smile: ).

Anyway its got me a little worried and I thought I'd see if anyone else has got an aftermarket alarm/immobilizer/tracker fitted?

What are the costs/benefits etc.

to be honest unless they have the keycard it aint going anywhere!

its got cat1 immobiliser and cat2 alarm i think (or something like it) look on the "thatcham" website will give you a better idea

The alarm is so quiet though, set mine off when pressure washing and couldn't hear it over the pressure washer

***** Theft Of
**** Theft From

According the Thatcham, thanks for the tip. I'll sleep a little easier, and your right Ben I set mine off once with the washer and I couldn't hear it either. It is uncomfortable INSIDE the car though. We stopped for petrol once and the GF locked me in when she went to pay, I moved and WAAAAA OOOOOO WAAAAA OOOO!!!! My ears hurt and I wasn't a happy bunny sat in my own car on the forecourt with the alarm going off :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G General Chat 2