Akrapovic Exhaust

N0ddie

Platinum Member
Found this vid on the Akrapovic exhaust on Youtube. Gotta say its the best true representation of the exhuast in real world use.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9-7KAJJJBA&list=FLG_KIz9gVeq_9Hj22XNuFfA&feature=mh_lolz[/YOUTUBE]

Think I might try one similar with the camera on the back of the car next time I'm up Knockhill.

Just gotta pluck up the courage to trust the sticky mount on the outside of the car.

He says this about it

the rear silencer is streetlegal, the evolution system is with middle silencer and this is only for race
hansdieterotto 2 months ago

am i to take it then this is more than just the evo system ? does this not have a middle section ?

He could be saying this is just the rear section of the exhaust? Reading that is he saying the Evolution system is not street legal in his country?

Who knows lol.

As I have sooo many times before. Akrapovic is win. Mine bangs n pops more than that tho. Burbles more on over run too

If thats just the cat back then the standard cat will still be in place.

The evolution (referred to as the full system) goes from the pre-cat back so removes the standard cat.

Its the Evolution System, this guy is from the german community.

Over here:
Slip On - road legal
Evo - not road legal cause it replaces the main cat.

Also this video was taken few days after fitting the exhaust, and with the time it gets louder...