Akrapovic evo centre silencer out,VIDS added

Thought it was time for a change so sold the K-TEC and got a akrapovic evo and centre silencer out and sounds epic:thumbup1:At the same time i thought it would be best to get my map tweaked and yes its still a strong puller which seen gains of 4BHP so pushing 204.6BHP from just the exhaust and custom maxogen setup.This is on RS tuning rollers which not many 197-200 have hit this mark with these type of mods.

9616150306_f98a99db3d_b.jpg
IMAG0372 by chickster2012, on Flickr

9615753690_be0051c4c4_b.jpg
IMAG0360 by chickster2012, on Flickr

Looking forward to testing this out on a good run but up to now it feels lots quicker and no flat spot:tongueout:roud:

Last edited:
Noddie chopped the mid silencer out of his and he had issues

Glad you like it though

Akrapovic are awesome

Awesome mate, mine pulled the same and I'm on cams! Great result indeed.

I need to get one of those Evos ASAP!

Your not actually saying you notice 4bhp......its probably the £1000+ on the akro that makes you feel like you need to notice a difference. You would gain that by emptying the glove box and having a *hit

Noddie chopped the mid silencer out of his and he had issues

Glad you like it though

Akrapovic are awesome
Thanks yep do like it theres no issues to its spot on.
Will need to get mine done
Do it make
I thought the drone was pretty loud yes.
The drone is not bad at all after the last two days with the seats down and suspension and exhausts in the back it was not as bad as the K-TEC but saying that i did not mined the drone at all on the K-TEC.
Got any videos? This is the set up I want and really want to try it out before committing to it.
I will try and sort some out but best to hear them in the flesh before committing,if your ever up my way you can have a spin in mine.
Big dip in power and torque at ~4200rpm, surely must be noticeable?
Paul said there is a dip in mid range torque in order to get the power up and it is not noticeable at all it is very smooth right through the gears,bangs on up shift to!
Awesome mate, mine pulled the same and I'm on cams! Great result indeed.

I need to get one of those Evos ASAP!
cheers matey!
That'll sound brilliant at full chat, N0ddie's did certainly did at Knockhill.
Itdose from inside but yet to hear it from the out side,will ha
Will u gain extra for chopping the centre silencer
Just the sound mate
Your not actually saying you notice 4bhp......its probably the £1000+ on the akro that makes you feel like you need to notice a difference. You would gain that by emptying the glove box and having a *hit
When i first got my map i got a tad over 5bhp and noticed that and after the tweak i noticed the 4bhp.Withe the Evo its decating it so frees up a bit.£1000????Doing this has cost me a few hundred quid after a bit of buying and selling.
Lol

My glove box is full of sweeties. Nom nom nom

Hahaha!thats me mints out the window now!

Sprint spoiler and akra. The perfect combition mate! Heard Noddies on idle and i fell in love! One day :wink: