Air Induction Set-up

Firstly, not sure if this is in the correct section so apologies if it is!

So on my tce I decided that I would try and get some kind of cold air feed to my induction cone. After seeing how the 197/200 after market setups look thought I'd see if the approach of moving the filter further towards the floor in the engine bay would help reduce heat soak, then thought I would refit my stock cold air feed induction pip back on and secure it so it is now directing air from the front of the engine bay/upper grill and scooting it towards the filter.

Any other tips on cold air feeds? Not sure if its possible with the space given to route one round the right hand side of the engine bay to somewhere?

Anyway, here is the end result. (Apologies for the dirty engine bay lol I'm reluctant to poke the jet wash in there to clean it off maybe need to get some damp cloth in there) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358448895.183025.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358448918.364711.jpg

to me, it looks like the TB is sitting at the front on the engine? surely, you would be better of having the cold air feed sitting right at the front of the bay, rather than down under the engine?

i might be wrong cant really make it out from the pictures

Ok cool, I'll look into that cheers Henderson.

And clio.ben, that's where the intake is the filter is attached to the original intake pipe at the back then runs through the turbo at the back to the standard intercooler down the behind the left of the bumper then into the throttle body at the front.