Aftermarket wheel options

hi, I want to make my wheels stick out further in the arches, but I've heard quite a few bad things about the added strain that BIMECC 20mm and KTEC 19mm spacers can cause, so i started looking into different alloys, but what ones would you guys recommend? It's for a black R27 and hopefully will have H&R springs soon. Any wheel suggestions would be great

thanks

those look exactly what i'm looking for, sure they don't need spacers, they just sit further out as they are? if so I would be very very tempted by them

Out of interest does an et45 put any less strain on the wheel bearings etc than an et68 speedline on a
20mm spacer i.e. et48??? (I accept the bolts / studs are longer)

Last edited:
I am sure it has the same effect, but how much faster will it wear the suspension components is difficult to measure, in general you stick the wheel out and the forces are a bit bigger then, so makes no difference if its a spacer or if its a lower offset wheel, maybe the weight may have something in favor though, as probably the weight of the standard wheels plus spacers will be higher than just the lower offset wheels.