After some Turbo advice please

The hardware is different on the Meg and Clio ecu, I've had the pleasure of inspecting the insides of both.

must be that i read, why they stated as the same ecu if hard ware is different? siemens 3000 so ive read.

must be that i read, why they stated as the same ecu if hard ware is different? siemens 3000 so ive read.

They are both S3000, or sometimes a Valeo, the ecu's come with two codes on them, one is a hardware code, the other is for software. I was told that you could get the Clio ecu working by swaping one of the chips with one from a Megane.

Would be great if the Clio ecu could be made to work as it seems the ecu is the stumbling block for a lot of people

the part of the ecu that controls the positive pressure is not activated on an clio ecu. Dependent on the ecu you have, you cant just turn it on as per angel, the air processing chips that are missing.

the part of the ecu that controls the positive pressure is not activated on an clio ecu. Dependent on the ecu you have, you cant just turn it on as per angel, the air processing chips that are missing.

Think Paul is thinking use Meg loom and sensors/ancillaries and plug into the Clio ECU

-Andy

That's what I said.. Lol

i think when renault run out of certain parts they must dip into the bin of other model.