After a rough month with the car.

Thanks
shes almost back to full health. Just a fog light to replace now. Then I can start on lowering it and getting the aero kit splitter. Also a KTR exhaust and de cat. The AG parked up next to me is responsible for my want of that. Sounded immense.

its albi blue not racing blue. That's a lot lighter in colour :smile:

Thanks
shes almost back to full health. Just a fog light to replace now. Then I can start on lowering it and getting the aero kit splitter. Also a KTR exhaust and de cat. The AG parked up next to me is responsible for my want of that. Sounded immense.

its albi blue not racing blue. That's a lot lighter in colour :smile:

What a spaz... Was texting the GF about an RB 200 at the same time. Will leave the multi tasking to the women!

Old girl still looks good mate and we all have rough times with them but they always make you smile once your in them

Thanks everyone :smiley:

The pink mess is a sticker.

49497CD5-E55F-4649-8148-2D1F303F424D-2117-000000B842EEBFDA_zpsc6ec32a1.gif

I did the red/white/blue because I'd seen it on a 182 and thought it looked good. Took it off when I cleaned it as it had faded and I'd lost the tape to replace it.

Last edited:
Car looks great, you'll love the ktr system for the noise(most of the time) motorways can be a bit of a killer. Especially after a long day like Saturday.
These cars I feel are like puppys, they really, really like to mess themselves up, and make your life a nightmare, but it's impossible to stay annoyed with them, because once they're back to normal they give u so much enjoyment back!

Just turn the music up on the motorway. That'll drown out a noisy exhaust :wink:

tell me about it. I've said, in the past, to my partner that I want to get rid of it but he always says back to me that I'd hate myself if I did because my car is my baby and he is 100% right. I'll admit it's not perfect but its perfect for me.
also a lot of people say my car suits me so I better keep it lol