197: Aero kit

Your best bet is Karl (TwingoGeekeo) or Nicola (World_Of_Parts) on here.

They're available from all Renault dealers but if you get a Paid Membership (£5 I think) then you'll get a good price off either of those two. :wink:

Happy days :smile:

Lmao about the membership ! I wish i had a £1 everytime someone has said that to me :tongueout:. I am getting it , my new debit card will be here tomorrow so i can unlock my account and start spending again lol !

Do they do the cup spoilers too ?

Hahaha!!! It'll pay for itself the first time you buy something mate, honestly!!! :smiley:

Yeah, both of them will get you anything from a single bolt to a full door and everything inbetween.

Sorry was reading the thread and what is it you are becoming a member of? I am totally new to this and have only had my pride and joy for 2 months

Sorry was reading the thread and what is it you are becoming a member of? I am totally new to this and have only had my pride and joy for 2 months

Becoming a paid member of this site entitle you to get discounts from our site traders.

You can pay as little as £5 for a years paid membership or go for the gold or platinum memberships for £20 and £40 respectively.

See here: http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4462