adding options after ordering

200cup andy

Platinum Member
has anyone done this? ive been reading round on here and noticed that most people are saying to get the recaro seats.
i didnt spec them when i ordered my cup so not sure if i can get them now

i added air con about 2 week after ordering it and then recaros about a week after that. i just now have to wait a little longer than they originally said. mid october :-(

you sure? they are on the option list

It aint true mate. Its an 800 option. We opted for them.

You should ring your dealer mate (Or ask the RUK guys on the RS forums) if you can add them. How long has your car been on order?

really they used to be a standard feature in the cup 197 as i remember seeing them in the showroom

yeah i know but they told me it was a cup and thats y it had recaro's and I said could i have them in mine? lol

yeah i know but they told me it was a cup and thats y it had recaro's and I said could i have them in mine? lol

Ah, I didnt know that they were standard in the 197 Cup. They must have added them to the options list on the 200 to make more money off them now lol.

yeah thats probly the case mate. dont take my word for it though u know what the dealers are like they talk complete and utter pig swalla

been on order for a few weeks.
been looking at the recaros but it dumps another wedge of cash on the monthly payments so im on the fence at the mo

It depends what you want the car for really, but the standard seats are good. It's not like they don't provide enough support and comfort. But the Recaros do look the t**s though! And they do provide that extra bit of support!

It depends what you want the car for really, but the standard seats are good. It's not like they don't provide enough support and comfort. But the Recaros do look the t**s though! And they do provide that extra bit of support!

thats kinda the reason and possible track days
im used to a set of fia fixed back cobra seats in an integra type r so i dont to go from one extream to the other

think ill ring the dealer tomorrow and see if i can blag them a bit cheaper lol

been on order for a few weeks.
been looking at the recaros but it dumps another wedge of cash on the monthly payments so im on the fence at the mo

i thought the same as you monthly repayments stopped me getting them even tho i could afford it still just went all ryanair lol and tbh was the biggest mistake even tried getting the dealer to order them in and get them fitted but was told dont do after delievry add on and im gutted now im looking at getting new seats as want the racing seats

dont hesitate and get them added! makes the car!

will also help re-sale when that time comes, i for one wouldnt buy a 197 or 200 that didnt have them