Abit fed up!

Well after nearly 2 months of owning my 07plate rb 197 im getting abit frustrated with it! Theres so many knocking, squeaking, tapping, whining noises that its doing my head in trying to locate them and where to start with them. i just want it to run fine, hope ive not brought a complete dog! The knocking is at the front when i touch accelarater or change gear, theres also a knocking from back on slightly bumpy roads. My drivers side rear wheel squeals most of the time too, no idea why! and the trim inside squeaks so much but i have a plan for that lol can anyone help me with the other problems? would be much appreciated.
Thanks

The Knocking at the back might be the boot lid, a few people on here have had their catch replaced because of this. Not sure if thats the problem or not? Not to sure about your front knocking noise. Does the knocking sound keep happening when ever your foot is on the accelerator? Did it not do this when you had a test drive ?

i didnt notice it at the time no. if i tap the accelarator or dip the clutch when at high revs and it gives the car a little jolt then it knocks, can feel it thru the pedal abit, it doesnt take a big jolt to cause it, its not like im going out my way to make it happen lol im thinking maybe engine mount? driveshaft? or suspension? its really hard to tell.

Fed up when your living in Kettering i cant believe that
Wonderful driving roads, top class football team , great nightlife and the weather is so much nicer here ,also we have Richard saunders as our Renault dealer with its second to none customer care :jump1:

Rear brake caliper might not be releasing fully, boot lid is the mist likely cause of the rear knocking over rough surfaces. I have this on my 58 plate 197. You need to adjust the catch further down so it pulls it closer to the car.

haha mr mac you are spot on. i have a friend who works at richard saunders so hopefully i can work that in my favour lol. cheers for the help lads, il have a good look this weekend. im still waiting for the transfer of extended warranty to go thru into my name atm but ive got a list of things to ask about lol no doubt theyll turn them all down and blame wear and tear tho!

The knocking I get from the back is from the exhaust trims I put on tapping the diffuser on really bumpy roads. I do get a knocking/loose sound from under the drivers side engine bay, but only when the engine is cold?? and this has only developed since the gearbox was changed.

mine has exhaust trims put on by previous owner but im not keen on them, disrupts the smooth lines. so maybe i can kill two birds with one stone by taking them off. Il have a fiddle around with some bits at the weekend hopefully, although the mrs is back from uni this weekend so might not have as much time on it as hoped lol

Are you sure the trims are the cause of the noise? The usual thing fron the rear is the boot lid. I took mine in because I thought it could have been the exhaust, but they said it definately wasn't and greesed the boot catch. It cured it for a while, but it soon came back. I adjusted the catch, but didn't tighten the bolts enough. Need to re-do it.

well i have no idea what it is so im gona explore all areas lol. All suggestions have been taken on board and will be looked into lol