Aarons GW FF 200

I've been on this site a while now and I really fell in love with some of the cars on here, I've had CD10 and 8 points on my license for 5 years and they come off in may so as the insurance prices have now dropped I decided to treat myself to a glacier white 200. Before this I had a clio 1.2 and a clio sx 1.2 turbo which are posted below. I bought my 200 2 days ago so haven't really had a chance to give it a wash and get some decent pictures, I just have one of when I was driving home and stopped at the services for now, there will be more posted soon.

Heres some of my clio history...
image1_zpsyv45xm4b.jpg

(Poor picture but it's all I have on my phone)
image3_zpskmckwamo.png

And heres what I have now
IMG_6289_zps26kkvzgr.jpg

I absolutely love driving it, going from a 1.2t to that is a completely different car and I love everything about it, now I just need to find some decent roads. It's 5 years old but only done 29,000 which is pretty good, full service history etc and very tidy inside. More pictures will follow soon, thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Haven't updated this because I pretty much haven't had any progress until recently, listed below are the changes I've made with a few pictures...

Tinted windows with sunstrip
Carbon front and back badges
Carbon clio badge
Clio200 sticker + Private reg? lol
H&R springs 30/40
Akrapovic EVO system

I do plan to do a track day in may so any other changes will probably be made to suit the track now I have it looking a little better

31B51F72-4CA7-455F-A775-66E84D720E52_zpsndodhcis.png

344878F1-2CDB-4B42-9ED8-E3F7BD954424_zpsol8njazr.png

AEE1FD7A-6365-4DCE-A9B5-4B18DEB64BFF_zpsl7a9czr9.png

1D240AA0-607B-4A74-BA62-3342A547FCC9_zpsqjzqg5en.jpg

F2F18C89-8F80-4A0A-AD39-DA6F4FB69D07_zpsl4nv8p7i.jpg

Last edited:
how's the akropovic ?

Yeah love it mate, I really look forward to driving my car now, and have my stereo volume low just so I can listen to it but I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon haha. As for the hefty price tag I still think it's abit too expensive for what it is but overal I'm happy with it :smile:

Haven't updated this because I pretty much haven't had any progress until recently, listed below are the changes I've made with a few pictures...

Tinted windows with sunstrip
Carbon front and back badges
Carbon clio badge
Clio200 sticker + Private reg? lol
H&R springs 30/40
Akrapovic EVO system

I do plan to do a track day in may so any other changes will probably be made to suit the track now I have it looking a little better

F2F18C89-8F80-4A0A-AD39-DA6F4FB69D07_zpsl4nv8p7i.jpg

Stunning car. And THAT is a brilliant shot.

And one i'd have taken if i had an Akropovic fitted too !!!

Yeah love it mate, I really look forward to driving my car now, and have my stereo volume low just so I can listen to it but I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon haha. As for the hefty price tag I still think it's abit too expensive for what it is but overal I'm happy with it :smile:
nice one :smile: I want one but I have cam belt service in few months so guess il have to wait until after :worried:

Stunning car. And THAT is a brilliant shot.

And one i'd have taken if i had an Akropovic fitted too !!!
Thank you, the picture is edited a little as you can probably tell but doesn't really matter lol
nice one :smile: I want one but I have cam belt service in few months so guess il have to wait until after :worried:
Go for it mate I don't have a bad word to say about the exhaust, flat spot has gone too which is a nice bonus