A14 Blue 197

I'm from near Newmarket, but work on the outskirts of Cambridge.
It's a 97 plate Albi blue 197... have only lowered her 30mm on Apex springs so far as money has been a bit tight since I got her. Next step is changing the colour of the alloys (unsure of colour just yet), going lower and also a 200 rear diffuser.
I've always been in to Jap cars- only got the Clio as I drove down to an auction in South London to buy a new Civic and decided as the Clio went through the auction room that I wanted that instead. Was pretty last minute, but I think I made the right decision!

Before I lowered it:

DSC_0256a.gif

Last edited:
nice looking car there theres a few of us around the area now , id go for black alloys. i am getting mine done in white in the very near future from a friend of the family he is also in cambridgeshire !! there is also a 200 diffuser on ebay at the moment

I'm thinking black with a blue strip round the outside, but I keep coming back to white... then I think of white with blue flicks of paint across... this is why I haven't had them done yet! Will more than likely settle for black as you say :smile:
I can't find the 200 diffuser on eBay, what did you type in to find it?
Also... I'm struggling to find parts for 197s, where's best to look?

Sorry I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to Renaults!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RossWoods93 Spotted 5
-speedfreak- Spotted 0
Chris Spotted 3
Chris Spotted 0
Chris Spotted 0