2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

And me and the wife made a memorial for Gavin Collier who died last week, and my mum who died last November

cg.jpg

cm.jpg

You have had some week! Some really great snaps in there!

Theres a fair few i like alot! (not the ones with me!) ha!
As for the memorial, very touching mate :smile:

Wow, awesome pics there Mike, looks like you had a great week. I need to get the 197 up to somewhere as stunning as that!

Wow, awesome pics there Mike, looks like you had a great week. I need to get the 197 up to somewhere as stunning as that!

Scotland isn't the 'shitehole' everybody quotes it as mate :smile: its worth a decent drive, and Mike will tell you how good the roads are!

Scotland is an amazing place to go, I always go there or France on holiday.

I have another trip in July to look forward too in Scotland! Love the place!

Have been a few times, but only as far as Glasgow and it's not very picturesque around there lol.

Those photos have definitely inspired me to head further North!

Have been a few times, but only as far as Glasgow and it's not very picturesque around there lol.

Those photos have definitely inspired me to head further North!

You need to take the A82 right up to Inverness - that IS inspiration, then take the A887/A87 from Invermoriston to Kyle of Lochalsh - you'll be hooked!

Thats the weather I wanted when we went to Loch Lomond! Deep snow and blue sky!

Cracking photos as always Mike, I love the one looking straight down the road... Amazing!

We have been so lucky when we go there, the weather turned for the worse at the end of the week!

Its to be expected really after all it is the UK, we just have to make the most of it while we can and it certainly looks like you have!

Fabulous pics buddy :smile:

I love seeing cars shite up to the eyeballs :smile: gives a sense of them being used instead of poncy "detailed" pics :smiley: (dont get me wrong i like a clean car too)

Fabulous pics buddy :smile:

I love seeing cars shite up to the eyeballs :smile: gives a sense of them being used instead of poncy "detailed" pics :smiley: (dont get me wrong i like a clean car too)

You should have heard Liambo apologising about the state of his car when I got to him - he wouldn't stop worrying about hi car being dirty, but it really did not matter what so ever, and he did go out his way for me somewhat!

At least he isn't a "I don't like putting miles on my car" person too :smile:

I love Scotland :smile:

WOW, is all I can think of lol and awsome!

Looks like a fantastic place to visit for some cool snaps.

No wonder you put out your cleaning sign haha :lol:

Superb pics mate.

We are lucky to have such scenery on our doorstep. Proper 197 country :thumbup1: