A hard Sunday in work!

Bangbangbenny

Platinum Member
I had I few hours spare today before the football so I thought I give the lady a good clean, all auto glym used including their ultra deep shine polish, a few hours well spent.

46a209e4.jpg

10d146ee.jpg

d64662f1.jpg

66cb085d.jpg

7cf9d887.jpg

97054789.jpg

Thanks guys, it's the first polish I've given her since I brought her, really pleased with the out come! I've not had a chance to do a run in it yet, might even be able to max her out, it's one of the longest runways in britain, I have got 130mph+ in my merc and near that on my old focus RS.

Looks good man, you've gotta love the way black comes out after a good clean. Gonna be giving mine the first going over of the summer soon and I can't wait!

They do look good I must admit, it's just sods law after a few week of beautiful sunshine, the weekend I decide to wash her it rains two days after, brilliant, you gotta love the great British weather!

Looks good. Liking your exhaust tips too. Were they really easy to fit?
Very easy mate, there is just some metal on both sides from 2 holes drilled in to them, file that down and and push the tips over your stock ones, I used a piece of wood and a hammer "ease" them on

Very easy mate, there is just some metal on both sides from 2 holes drilled in to them, file that down and and push the tips over your stock ones, I used a piece of wood and a hammer "ease" them on

I've bought some of these exhaust tips. Did you just push them on, are they held on with anything? Only ask because they are very tight and don't think i can keep the bolts on.