A full week of 182 in France!!!

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Sad to admit it, but the 182 has now knocked Suki Saxo off the top spot for favourite cars ever owned...pushing the 197 into 4th place lol!!!

Here are some pics of last weeks trip to my Uncle's place in the Charente

IMAG0385.jpg

IMAG0370.jpg

IMAG0359.jpg

IMAG0364.jpg

IMAG0331.jpg

IMAG0400.jpg

IMAG0399.jpg

IMAG0394.jpg

IMAG0402.jpg

IMAG0401.jpg

IMAG0397.jpg

IMAG0421.jpg

IMAG0427.jpg

IMAG0428.jpg

IMAG0431.jpg

IMAG0430.jpg

Did about 1500 miles in a week, and Im madly in love with the 182 now, I didn't see a single other RenaultSport the whole time we were in France-every now and then, you'd see a five door diesel that 'un chavé' had driven through 'Norauto' - French Halfords.

The roads are beautiful, the countryside beautiful, and it was 35 plus every day too!!!

Elated!!

Thats what I like to see loads of Bug Squash on a car:jase:.Have you had the break you needed young Grasshopper ?? Looks like you had decent weather at least

LOVE IT! Some gorgeous pictures there bud, premium RS country!

And yet not another RS in sight lol!!

Thats what I like to see loads of Bug Squash on a car:jase:.Have you had the break you needed young Grasshopper ?? Looks like you had decent weather at least

Nearly there old cricket!!! Loads of bugs everywhere - she's all cleaned up now though :smile:

Amazing pictures! :smile: love 'em :thumbup:

:smile::smile: thanks :smile::smile:

Where abouts in france? Must have been more southern than me. I was in france last week (Lower normandy region) it is was a nice 27-28C nearly every day.
As with you, I never saw one RS clio, did spot a couple of RS Meganes though.
The roads are epic in france. So smooth and straight its unreal. We did about 2500miles in my dads 530D which hustles along nicely but I was really p****d I didn't bring the clio.

Petrol is properly not cheap in france too, derv burner oil is really cheap oddly.

Where abouts in france? Must have been more southern than me. I was in france last week (Lower normandy region) it is was a nice 27-28C nearly every day.
The roads are epic in france. So smooth and straight its unreal. We did about 2500miles in my dads 530D which hustles along nicely but I was really p****d I didn't bring the clio.

Petrol is properly not cheap in france too, derv burner oil is really cheap oddly.

We were 400 miles down, near Bordeaux.

Most I paid for petrol was €1.70 a litre, the cheapest was €1.50 a litre.

Take the Clio next time, simples :wink:

We were 400 miles down, near Bordeaux.

Most I paid for petrol was €1.70 a litre, the cheapest was €1.50 a litre.

Take the Clio next time, simples :wink:

But thats only (roughly) £1.36 and £1.20 a litre.

Some great pics.

Awesome pics mike!! What do u think of the 182 on long runs? I find it a bit uncomfortable after a while?!

Awesome pics mike!! What do u think of the 182 on long runs? I find it a bit uncomfortable after a while?!

Yeah that's the only problem, but even then it wasn't **too** bad. That is one thing the 197 had over the 182 was comfort. Glad I didn't have the racaro's in the 197 as they are uncomfy on a longer journey.

Yeah it's not the worst. I loved my 197 wen I took it to France, could of kept going lol!

The roads are epic in france.

Seems the three of us all got back from France at different times, I was there couple of weeks ago, just north of Cognac.

I only saw one 200 white and a silver 172 ph1.