A few pics of Clio RS250

Here's a few pics I've taken for advert to sell my car.....

Picture009_zpscb29d304.jpg

Picture002_zpsffc7ee7f.jpg

Picture007_zps83408f8f.jpg

Picture001_zps186ce7ab.jpg

Need some spacers for rears me thinks and K&N Dry Charger cover for filter.....

Looks awesome Litchy but what we all want to know is how much? And what you getting next?

Want to finish it first, before putting a price on it. Still needs mapping and fueling sorted. My list is growing daily cause there are soooo many cars out there. Got a itch for a Porsche C4S (and wifes rubber stamped it) but we'll see. Not gonna jump until I've made my mind up, as the clio represents something thats not easy to replace mate. Especially when you think it will not be far off the same power as the Porsche when finished lol. Great Work by SteC.

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale buddy, shame your leaving the fold :worried: how come your selling after not long having the work done mate? Love your car!

Want to finish it first, before putting a price on it. Still needs mapping and fueling sorted. My list is growing daily cause there are soooo many cars out there. Got a itch for a Porsche C4S (and wifes rubber stamped it) but we'll see. Not gonna jump until I've made my mind up, as the clio represents something thats not easy to replace mate. Especially when you think it will not be far off the same power as the Porsche when finished lol. Great Work by SteC.

That would be an awesome replacement but as you say whatever car you choose has a lot to live up to in comparison.

I'm sure if you got the C4s SteC would be doing a GT3 engine swap at some point..lol

Just noticed the front grills, they look awesome! Where did you get them from mate?

a true inspiration to all of us that feel there little clio is feeling a tad rejected over the last few months. i would love to even see this let alone buy it ha ha

Glad I've had the chance to see this in the metal both midway through the conversion and after what a beast of a car!
GLWTS

Similar Thread Suggestions