A few laps in a Cup racer at Donny.....

I was fortunate to get a few passenger laps at Donny FCS with Josh Cooke in his Cup racer. What a rush and still cant get over how awesome these things are. Hard to believe theres still a clio underneath there.....Must admit after a few laps and getting out the cup....I must have been the white'ist Blackman on the planet. Took me a while to get my colour back!!!! lol

Last edited:
I think your face said it all mate. *tiny* bit jealous to be honest.

You win quote of the day though.

"I went out a black man and came back as a white one"

Will nag Leanne for you for your debrief video :smile:

I was fortunate to get a few passenger laps at Donny FCS with Josh Cooke in his Cup racer. What a rush and still cant get over how awesome these things are. Hard to believe theres still a clio underneath there.....Must admit after a few laps and getting out the cup....I must have been the white'ist Blackman on the planet. Took me a while to get my colour back!!!! lol

PMSL Litchy only a brumy would come out with a Quote like that

Lmao Litchy, the car was just pulling out the pits when I entered Redgate, if I'd have known it was you I wouldn't have pulled over... :wink:

I have some pics as you were getting ready to go out, i'll upload later.

The helmet was a snug fit and i can still see you shaking as you tried to put on the belts :rofl:

That helmet was tight :smiley:

FCS2012Donington006.gif

Your driver for the day, who's a member on here :jase2:

FCS2012Donington007.jpg

On track, leaving fernandez behind.

FCS2012Donington011.gif

Biggest grin of the day.

FCS2012Donington012.gif

Hahaha that last photo is superb!!!

That sort of facial expression is usually followed by a) poo or b) sick. :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions