A few issues - any help appreciated :)

Had the clio over a month now, so time to sort the problems I inherited when i bought it...Any suggestions or help appreciated!

1. when driving 50mph or more, if i turn the steering wheel slightly to the right (red bit at top of steering wheel goes from 12 o clock to 1 o clock) there is vibration. can feel it more than hear it, but goes if turning more? thought it may be tyres so got 4 new tyres fitted... but still there.

2. when turning steering wheel full lock, if it goes all the way to the left as you start to go back again it will clunk once. sounds like the sound is coming from behind steering wheel area, but noise travels?

3. when slowing down to a stop there is a clunk that happens once from the front of the car?

4. when revving car it sounds quite "belty" you can hear a whizz type noise, is this normal for 197s? both belts have been change recently.

5. when its hot the display (where is shows time/radio/temperature) goes really blurry?? when cool outside, it's crystal clear and solid writing?

thank you in advance :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions