A few from Trax

Where did you get your carbon mirror cases from if you dont mind me asking, had a little bose around your car mate was lookin pretty sweet

Lol I got them from a guy on here, he is a site trader ( carbonfanatics )
Thanks mate :smile: car will be going back to standard soon though, part Xing it for a meg 265 :smile:

Nice pics Mike. Great to meet you...

I'll get some pics up when I finally get the internet back :mad:

Cant beleave i didnt meet any of you! except Jase who i already know (I know i shouldnt admit this) And Claire. And one other guy who i never got a name of :lol:

Oh and met andy in the hotel at the bar but not sure what his forum name is but i know he never offered to get a drink :wink:

Cant beleave i didnt meet any of you! except Jase who i already know (I know i shouldnt admit this) And Claire. And one other guy who i never got a name of :lol:

Oh and met andy in the hotel at the bar but not sure what his forum name is but i know he never offered to get a drink :wink:

That would have been iAndy if it was in the hotel? Did you guys really set off to Trax at 6am?!

Yea we all met outside at 6am to arrive at Mcdonalds for 6.30am then left there at 7am.

Nice convoy in with Twingos and Meganes and 2 Clios. We arrived and there was 3 Meganes there already :lol:

Wow that's early. Andy told me you were all setting off at 6am, I thought it was a wind up lol!

Traffic was pretty mental though, in fairness it helped as they kept the gates open till way after the 9am cut off, so everyone (even the lazy ones like Andy that stayed in bed all morning) still got in :smiley:

See we leave so early to get in and parked up to get the best spaces and bits done.

Also no long ques :lol:

We do it for every show. If you ask me its the best way to do shows. Everyone arrives early and easy to sort the stand out.

we left hotel after 10 lol, was all nice and snuggled up in bed.... hungover. Baileys in bed watching a film was a bad idea but we arrived straight onto stand before 11, managed to use the entrance cones as a slalom lol.

Will get ya a beer next time I see ya Karl :tongueout:

I was on the SC stand at 6:55 :smile: The only one there until the rest turned up at about 8:30 :O was ever so lonely ... then I bailed on them and came to you guys :jump1:

See we leave so early to get in and parked up to get the best spaces and bits done.

Also no long ques :lol:

We do it for every show. If you ask me its the best way to do shows. Everyone arrives early and easy to sort the stand out.

In fairness to you though our stand was well layed out, the giant U shape drew people to the back and round. I'd had a bunch of early starts that week though and had been working 16hour days and had a 3:00am alarm clock on monday morning for work, so kinda stayed in bed a little on sunday :cloud9:

Good to see everyone was happy and the good feedback ive been reading on the forums :smile:

Makes it worth the while planning it.

Next year we are hoping to take it up another gear :wink: Time will tell.

Next year hopefully we will up the numbers again like we did this year from last year.

There definitely wasn't enough Clios I don't think. Trax was a brilliant show and had something for everyone. I mean it is partly a chav fest, but if you can look past that theres some great stuff on, the Gymkhana and Drift events were great I thought.

I'm a bit late with these...had no internet but I thought i'd hijack another thread.

img20120902143447.jpg

img20120902143207.jpg

img20120902143152.jpg

img20120902143048.jpg

img20120902143033.jpg

img20120902142003.jpg

img20120902121701.jpg

img20120902121651.jpg

img20120902121539.jpg

img20120902121524.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date