A couple of shots from the olympic park

The other night I was bored and took a trip to the olympic site to get some amazing shots. I saw the best location to get one of my car and the stadium. Though stupid G4S people were being super anal. :worried: So I had to salvage the opportunity and got like a couple of shots. Not the greatest but hey!

_DSC3290-1.jpg

_DSC3295.jpg

_DSC3301.jpg

_DSC3305.jpg

Lol you looked like a terrorist but they didn't look like security guards
Nice pics though

They look great mate. Lovely car mate. It's my 2nd best colour out of the RS range. Shame about the stupid G4S people. They are probably more hot on security now AFTER the olympics then on it...... ooops sorry forgot only half of them turned up for the games didn't they. lol

Looks good.

You should have got out with a rutsack on and run towards them :lol:

The irony of G4s giving you some stick , indeed the irony of them having enough staff to be there . :wink:

I like the first picture . Get it entered into POTM competition ?

Glorious pictures mate!

The Olympics have been over for quite a while, que the latest security firm ever........STOP TAKING PICTURES OF THAT SHINY MOTOR, IT COULD BLOW. The only thing going to explode was themselves with jealousy.

You have an absolute minter there!

That was exactly what I saw saying!
If I was Gunna blow myself up
Would I bring the most obvious car? In the most obvious colour?

Don't worry
I will be back and get the shot I desire!!

Very nice, makes me think maybe I should start taking a few pics myself. They don't come out great on an iPhone 3GS though :S.