A couple from the Ring this weekend

Just come back from the ring first time taking the daily driver (which was far nicer than driving the track car), and I must admit what an awesome little car!

Burgstube_zpsc5086f98.jpg

MiniCarosel_zpsa55b22d8.jpg

SnowyRing_zps1ca107e8.jpg

Looking good mate, i'm going in 20 days and can't wait :smile: hope the weather improves...

It can't get much worse i'm just glad my civic wasn't ready so that I didn't book the track day lol. Ill be there end of may, August Trackdays, September and October! Although, I've done 4 laps in the Clio and that will be all now just wanted my sticker so i'm happy lol

I'm going in 13 weeks :smile: can't wait

While you were there, did you see a red BMW m3 caged and a caged green mk2 focus rs with pink wheels?

Nice pics.

Small world, ive just come back aswell. Carnt remember seeing your car though ???
I was in the other imola red M3 , we went to do spa sunday but was snowing, i think graham c did spa monday when it was dry. lol

rick

Nice pics.

Small world, ive just come back aswell. Carnt remember seeing your car though ???
I was in the other imola red M3 , we went to do spa sunday but was snowing, i think graham c did spa monday when it was dry. lol

rick

Ahhh I see, I spotted the M3 parked outside PK and thought it was Graham's. yeah he went to spa and done 3rd gear synchro :-0