6 year overhaul

rsevo

Gold Member
Hi just asking some advice, I have the following, new plugs, new itg air filter, Titan race pro s (5litres) , 1000ml motul brake fluid. I am looking to have full service and cam belt done, and remap to get rid flat spot, can I ask what additional parts I require, I have looked at cam belt kits on eBay but link to all I need would be good, I am also thinking about new brake lines to buy also, car is rs 200 cup 2010 no air on, cheers lawrence

Thanks Matt I ended up ordering full cam belt kit from them, also some new silicon hose from member on here today, is it correct u need 5.6 litres for engine oil change?

I believe it's 5.2l (inlcuding an oil filter change), but you'll need to buy 6l anyway so you'll be fine.

I've just done my oil and can confirm it was a little over 5 litres. The oil filter was a bit of a nightmare to get off, had to use a chain tool on it and even then it was starting to damage the casing so it almost got a screwdriver put through it! Also make sure you've the right tool for the sump, it's a 8mm square bit. There is a guide on here somewhere that basically shows you the process under the how to section.

I changed mine from cold when it had been stood on the drive overnight, I usually do oil changes after a run when it's warm but in fairness I don't think it really matters these days.

I've just done my oil and can confirm it was a little over 5 litres. The oil filter was a bit of a nightmare to get off, had to use a chain tool on it and even then it was starting to damage the casing so it almost got a screwdriver put through it! Also make sure you've the right tool for the sump, it's a 8mm square bit. There is a guide on here somewhere that basically shows you the process under the how to section.

I changed mine from cold when it had been stood on the drive overnight, I usually do oil changes after a run when it's warm but in fairness I don't think it really matters these days.
Yep the oil filter can be a pain. I did mine in november and had a fight on my hand which was surprising as it was only changed 6k ago. The chain tool was no use either.